Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Great picks hula, thanks for sharing. I get black bear, whitetail deer, coyotes and turkeys in my yard. To often maybe because the bears can be a nuisance but our elk herd is 25 miles or so east of me. I like to see them when ever the opportunity comes.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Thank you sharing. That is a magical place...
It is a strange thing to think of... but black bears and turkeys are my favorite wild animals to see. Only saw 1 black bear while out... many turkeys. They are so hard to get close to.

And my favorite not wild animal is dogs... goats, too. Although I never had any goats... I want milkers some day.

·
Aimstinctivist
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Pat & Matt.

Sorry, waxing emotionally nostalgic and discovered Imgur in the same time period. Can't be good...

I'd like you to meet Emma. This young lady taught me my first and most critical lessons about how to live in a wild place. She played with my dogs and hung around for three seasons. There was a thread sometime back where we discussed the effects of encounters with wild creatures. This animal changed my life.

kM5SnSM.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.