Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a 3rd party vendor that sells thumb tightening machine screws for the Uniphoxx Enzo band clips? Just curious. I suppose I could take the thread count and take a trip to the hardware store, but I’m being lazy.

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're most likely M3 screws, that seems to be the standard for frame clips in the uk

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk
Hey thank you that’s actually quite a big help. I recently picked up some thumb screws for my scout and man, that’s the way to go for clips. For me at least. Quick and easy.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
The Enzo clips are the best ones wasp do I use them on any clipped frames I do but any of my frame are thicker so this is ones I use with the clips I know there not thumb tightening ones but atleast you know there m5 now 👊🎯👌👍 I always leave 10mm on my active if I'm using the clips I also recommend my customers do this aswell cause it let's you fold it back 5mm so your band is doubled in the clip never once ever had any movement or band slippage doing it this way (2nd last pic) 👍👌🎯👊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Sandstorm there m5 last pic🎯👊👌🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍
Hey that’s awesome man, thanks so much. Yeah I actually really like the clips too and have never had a band slip. This is bringing up some interesting ideas for a little side project actually. Sling-N-Shot had given me an idea a while back as well. 🤔🤔🤙

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Booral121 - Fantastic frames, by the way. You had shared a few before and I’m definitely a fan. I’ll bet it’s a real treat to shoot with an Enzo made in wood. What platform do you use for your business?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
@Booral121 - Fantastic frames, by the way. You had shared a few before and I’m definitely a fan. I’ll bet it’s a real treat to shoot with an Enzo made in wood.
I don't know 🤣 I just made it and it goes in a velvet bag beside the rest then when someone messages asking what is for they all come out again 🤣🎯👊👍 the only frames I'm using really are these ones 🎯👊👍👌

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
I enjoy shooting my Enzo more and more - it's slowly becoming my go to frame. I ordered a few sets of Enzo clamps for my own creations - we'll see how that goes.

Booral, how do you make the notch at the tips for the clips to sit in? Round file like you'd make a normal band notch?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I enjoy shooting my Enzo more and more - it's slowly becoming my go to frame. I ordered a few sets of Enzo clamps for my own creations - we'll see how that goes.

Booral, how do you make the notch at the tips for the clips to sit in? Round file like you'd make a normal band notch?
@karaolos
Hi bud I use a 3mm dremel bit and you end with a 4mm track .band grooves are key 👌🎯👊 .if you mess up a bandgroove the frames only bin worthy so mark and measure 10x mind 🤣👌🎯👊👍 I use the same bit on all these ones 🎯👊👍👌

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
@karaolos
Hi bud I use a 3mm dremel bit and you end with a 4mm track .band grooves are key 👌🎯👊 .if you mess up a bandgroove the frames only bin worthy so mark and measure 10x mind 🤣👌🎯👊👍 I use the same bit on all these ones 🎯👊👍👌
Thank you! Working on tips is stressful sometimes... I haven't gotten my grooves to look as neat as yours. Working with a round file for now - I'll have to step up my game. What type of dremel bit is this you're using?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.