Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yew fork left hand hold..cheers
Wow that's a looker Brook!! Super cool
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hey buddy ! Very nice! I have that same mask .. I like it because it's pretty low profile .. love the look of yew!
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Cheers my man..I'm glad you like it..half way through I had my doubts but it worked out..yeh these masks are worth the investment bro they are comfy a good seal and the filters last a long time ????

·
Premium Member
9,961 Posts
Dang, what can ya say? That was a pretty difficult fork to begin with but you did an amazing job wippin it into shape.
Another beautiful frame my friend! The yew is really somethin. I'm still working the one you sent me

·
Amateur
2,576 Posts
Oh man, that looks nice! I really like the looks of this one, I bet it's really comfortable to shoot.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dang, what can ya say? That was a pretty difficult fork to begin with but you did an amazing job wippin it into shape.
Another beautiful frame my friend! The yew is really somethin. I'm still working the one you sent me
The fork dictated this frame hence the left hand hold.
You're going to love sanding that one mate the yew is silky smooth

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh man, that looks nice! I really like the looks of this one, I bet it's really comfortable to shoot.
It is really comfy left hand and I've had a few shots but couldn't get the spinner..I'm rh.. This one needs a lefty home to make it happy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts