Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I listed this on on eBay today. Thought you all might enjoy taking a look. It's made from Acacia wood. It's a beauty. I don't think my pic does it justice. It looks even darker and "richer" in tone in life. It is signed and dated in metalic gold. My wife aka "peashootergirl" thinks it's my best yet. I almost didn't get it away from her to list it for sale.

I guess I better make her one soon.

Stop by, and leave a bid!!!!
ebay

·
Super Moderator
6,514 Posts
Hi Perry , is that a vertical Laminate? Looks like 2 pieces biscuited together? Some kinda wood that Acacia! Flatband

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Gary, Yes it's a laminate like my bamboo models. I like all the different colors and patterns that happen with laminates. This Acacia is just amazing looking wood. It reminds me of something that would happen if you could cross walnut with rosewood.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Hey Gary, Yes it's a laminate like my bamboo models. I like all the different colors and patterns that happen with laminates. This Acacia is just amazing looking wood. It reminds me of something that would happen if you could cross walnut with rosewood.
Gorgeous choice Perry! It's a bit rich for my blood right now- but it is a Looker for sure, it's new owner should cherish it (and shoot the snot outta it
)

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Ok so I listed this on on eBay today. Thought you all might enjoy taking a look. It's made from Acacia wood. It's a beauty. I don't think my pic does it justice. It looks even darker and "richer" in tone in life. It is signed and dated in metalic gold. My wife aka "peashootergirl" thinks it's my best yet. I almost didn't get it away from her to list it for sale.

I guess I better make her one soon.

Stop by, and leave a bid!!!!
ebay

I think I like the Knife.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Perry está perrona! (of lux)

Is spectacular the veining of this wood. very good selection.

Chepo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts