Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, time for another contest. One thing that never gets old is new types of ammo. There however seems to be a shortage of fun novelty or specialty hunting ammo - and I am not one to stick with one kindness of ammo forever. Let's see something that really makes me want to sling it, I'm not giving any suggestions but here's my contribution: birdshot loaded clay hunting rounds. I haven't tested them yet but they look like they're going to be devastating. The idea is to get something more lethal than just a clay ball, but still safe to use around hard structural surfaces such as I-beams and rafters. So let's see what you all come up with, I have a care package with some mixed Slingshot goodies for the person who's ammo ammo I find the most inventive & effective for whatever it's supposed to do.

Hope to see some cool stuff, get thinking slingers and show me what you've got!!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
While it may not necessarily "ammo", I really like letting business cards fly when showing someone a slingshot indoors. Hold them upright with the bottom corner in the pouch and let her go. They zip around quite a ways and no there's no telling where they'll end up.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow guys, those are some crazy rounds! I must say those whistling rounds are something else, I've always wanted to play a slingshot version of airsoft with something that wouldn't bruise too badly but have better ballistic performance than a paintball. These whistlers seem like they'd be terrifying to have one whiz past you! As for the Jersey Devils by @treeman I'm very intrigued, I'd just like to see some more photos or a video of them in action. Very good stuff guys keep it coming!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Credit where credit is due. I did my best to imitate Eddie Lawrence, who performed as The Old Philosopher. This is old school comedy and suitable for all ages. Ether Google him or follow the link - or both. I was a kid when I first heard him and remember it like it was yesterday.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@Blue Raja man that was some funny stuff on my goodness, you killed me with the Bushpot Chef insanely overpriced ammo jokes and Athena knitting ammo bag we were both red faced and breathless!

Although I must say, they look like they'd be absolutely lethal on a pesky sweet tooth LOL

1 - 20 of 76 Posts