Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, like most o you folk I got several cattys, flips, slingshots, and every day do a bit of shooting, some days 4 or more diffferent slingshots, ( somewhere I read,( beware the man with only one slingshot=he's GOOD)'
So what i'm gonna do is just shoot this one only for 2 weeks, no other (DANKUNG palm thunder) had it for while, never shot it much, just too many others, it shoots good, just got to see how much, if any I improve, challenge myself, will keep all posted, here's the catty, with precise reds on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
Well, like most o you folk I got several cattys, flips, slingshots, and every day do a bit of shooting, some days 4 or more diffferent slingshots, ( somewhere I read,( beware the man with only one slingshot=he's GOOD)'
So what i'm gonna do is just shoot this one only for 2 weeks, no other (DANKUNG palm thunder) had it for while, never shot it much, just too many others, it shoots good, just got to see how much, if any I improve, challenge myself, will keep all posted, here's the catty, with precise reds on it.
It's hard to only shoot one slingshot for any length of time but I did the exact same thing with an Axiom Ocularis at 600 shots a day for two weeks. It does make a noticeable improvement on your overall accuracy and that improvement will carry over to other slings as well. Best to hide all others from your sight for two weeks :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welll, It is coming along but this is tough experiment, shooting is getting better tho, same slingshot, same ammo every day, same assortment of targets, 15, 20, and. 35 yards same I always shoot, getting a little better.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welll, It is coming along but this is tough experiment, shooting is getting better tho, same slingshot, same ammo every day, same assortment of targets, 15, 20, and. 35 yards same I always shoot, getting a little better.
Hang in there Brother. It does help to stick with one frame. Hard to do but the results are worth it.

·
Premium Member
3,875 Posts
I've shot the SPS as long as 6 months without shooting another Slingshot. Becomes an extension of your hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts