Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so exploding might sound crazy but I want to see destruction! Of targets! Be creative! Trying to come up with fun ideas to mix up my shooting/targets. I've shot lighters and full pop cans but I think it's time to step this game up! If you have pics post em below!! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

·
Trying to find my way.
399 Posts
I have a few boxes of kitchen matches that I got with the express purpose of turning into armstrong's mixture. I got the idea from the King of Random on Youtube, but I was going to fill entire bottlecaps with the stuff. Problem is, the stuff is pretty touchy, so I'd have to mix it in a slurry with water and let the resulting paste dry. I also picked up some big blast bottle caps for use with the pellet rifle. I hear that non dairy coffee creamer in a bottle with a big blast cap, set next to a candle or road flare after a vigorous shake, will give you a lovely fireball.

Reactions: Mikmaq_indian

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a few boxes of kitchen matches that I got with the express purpose of turning into armstrong's mixture. I got the idea from the King of Random on Youtube, but I was going to fill entire bottlecaps with the stuff. Problem is, the stuff is pretty touchy, so I'd have to mix it in a slurry with water and let the resulting paste dry. I also picked up some big blast bottle caps for use with the pellet rifle. I hear that non dairy coffee creamer in a bottle with a big blast cap, set next to a candle or road flare after a vigorous shake, will give you a lovely fireball.
That sounds like fun! Who dont like that type of stuff ya know!? Might have to look into it!

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I dont have pictures but a few years ago a local brewery gave away some over-carbonated beer to a few people. It was good, it just took a long time for the head to go away.

I took one, shook it up and put it next to my fire pit. From about 30 feet BAM! that sucker exploded. I felt debris hit me and luckily I had glasses on. That's something I wont do again! :screwy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts