Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I made this extended natural fork a while ago, and have at least 1000 shots whit it, and still not hit myself in the head.(yet)
My drawlenght from fork to pouch is 200cm, draw with tension is 160cm. Man, I wish I had a chrono, cause this stick whips! Sleeve Grey Road surface Bedrock Asphalt
Water Cloud Mountain Sky Lake
Cloud Sky Water Mountain People in nature
Water Cloud Sky Mountain Lake

Attachments

·
Registered
847 Posts
I never would have thought to leave the whole branch attached to a natural (
) but that's really cool!
Just be careful you don't loose an ear or a cheek!

·
Super Moderator
7,043 Posts
Hey, pretty cool Bud! An Extended natural fork- AKA-A Natural Starship! Very cool! I have to try that Albatross/Butterfly style with my big Starship. The draw will be over 90"s!!!!! Flatband

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you hit anything with that, NW?

. . . I mean, anything you have aimed at?
It is really steady. The hand holding it, the stick to the body, and the other hand at the pouch forms like a tripod. My accurasy is at least as good as whith my ordinary flippers, maybe even better. Do you think this would be considered as a brase in legal terms? BTW. excuse my bad english.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Woow cool Idea! Could that also work as a walking stick?
Are you from Norway? I am from Stockholm and am going to Oslo to nigth by train! I am going hyking, and that looks like a great slingshot to bring if it doubles as a walking stick!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Woow cool Idea! Could that also work as a walking stick?
Are you from Norway? I am from Stockholm and am going to Oslo to nigth by train! I am going hyking, and that looks like a great slingshot to bring if it doubles as a walking stick!
:)Hei Julius, yes i`m from Norway, I live up north, just above the arctic circle (near Bodø). The pictures are taken at my cottage in Lofoten. Sure you can use it like a walking stick, I do that all the time. Have a nice trip to Oslo, hope you enjoy your hike and the norwegian nature

·
Registered
606 Posts
Your one crazy Viking

·
Registered
101 Posts
i just cut a limb about a month ago to do something just like this, I have one that comes up to right around my eye and one thats about the length of a cane. Looks like its gonna be cool.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.