Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Wow, you really do have big hands. I referred to the USA glove size chart which said that your 'Large' hands were 20% larger than mine so I scaled it up 20% in 2D.

I am glad I didn't use the XL glove size you said you take. That looks very much like the way the originals looked in my hands.

I am surprised you find these bands heavy. I'm tiny by comparison to you and not at all muscular and I find these bands controllable.

· Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Please inspect the frame regularly for signs of de-lamination of the forks. It shouldn't happen, but if it does, toss it out without a second's thought. I have a spare in the same material standing by for you, this time in heavy lacquer and I could rivet the forks if needed.

Yes, a finger hit would be unpleasant. This is the effect of a single hit to a part of the hand with no bones. I imagine bones would be pulped. Remember to shoot with equal tension on both bands like any board-cut. I haven't had a fork/finger hit yet and I'm a relative novice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.