Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Count me in...but you should know there are many already.

I admin. Universal Slingshot Alliance...

Pm me your necessay information and I can add you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Count me in...but you should know there are many already.

I admin. Universal Slingshot Alliance...

Pm me your necessay information and I can add you.
I will! I looked up Slingshot groups and everything that I found was about Polaris slingshots, the goofy looking motorcycle thing

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Mojave Mo
5,180 Posts
No can do from my side of the fence. I just retired from a large organization that utilizes FB for surveillance and data collection of anyone they choose. Indeed Big Brother has always been around. However, he is getting meaner and has fewer rules to abide by now. If you are a 'good guy' the theory is that you will always be good. The real problem is that given the desire to know everything about everyone is that we needed to use powerful computers with powerful algorithms to assess who is good or bad. The gray area is gone because we still cannot measure intent vs. humor vs. a hobby vs. the objectivity of using an idea or a tool as a weapon or distraction. FB sold us all out, but they didn't have a choice. I personally get my slingthrills here and on the Slingshot Community. With that being said if anyone of us started a thread to meetup at the next gov-rally with a sling and a pocket full of marbles we would be met at the bottom of our driveway by the guys in suits....which used to be me.
61f4dee7887c24a1016dc8913a884ee4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
No can do from my side of the fence. I just retired from a large organization that utilizes FB for surveillance and data collection of anyone they choose. Indeed Big Brother has always been around. However, he is getting meaner and has fewer rules to abide by now. If you are a 'good guy' the theory is that you will always be good. The real problem is that given the desire to know everything about everyone is that we needed to use powerful computers with powerful algorithms to assess who is good or bad. The gray area is gone because we still cannot measure intent vs. humor vs. a hobby vs. the objectivity of using an idea or a tool as a weapon or distraction. FB sold us all out, but they didn't have a choice. I personally get my slingthrills here and on the Slingshot Community. With that being said if anyone of us started a thread to meetup at the next gov-rally with a sling and a pocket full of marbles we would be met at the bottom of our driveway by the guys in suits....which used to be me.
61f4dee7887c24a1016dc8913a884ee4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
...He sees you when you're sleeping...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts