Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I was going to try some falcon elastic but don't know whether to get the red or the white .was just wondering what everyone thinks of them both 馃幆馃憤( I prefer a real easy draw like 馃憤 馃憣 like snipersling yellow 0.70 easy)

Attachments

Registered
I asked from Greg (Falcon CEO), if there is any difference between colors and this is what he answered:"The draw ratio/pulling force is different for colors; for example pulling 50cm, then white and yellow are the same of 10pound force, red is 8pound force".

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I asked from Greg (Falcon CEO), if there is any difference between colors and this is what he answered:"The draw ratio/pulling force is different for colors; for example pulling 50cm, then white and yellow are the same of 10pound force, red is 8pound force".
Yeah thanks 馃憤馃幆 I already stitch ratio for them I just opinions from people who have used them 馃檭. And a few guys that knows me and knows how I like my bands messaged me recommending I give falcon a miss 馃憥馃幆

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.