Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
1,869 Posts
I tried and tried and tried and...... I can't even get the pouch loaded!!!! I'm not gonna give up on it, but holey boats, Darrell.. This could take me the better part of the rest of my life to decipher. I seriously am a fumblefuts when it comes to loading that pouch. My tubes are set up right, I get it drawn, but dang it that pouch load continues to evade me. You are Mantis fast, my friend.

Thanks for lookin' at Brandon's awesome pet!

· Yeah I'm a predator ... so let's go huntin
188 Posts
Instead of a "gun slinger" you are a "Sling slinger".. hahahaha well you're probably a fast draw with a gun too.. Maybe we should shorten that to just "Slinger"...
Kip

· Resigned
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried and tried and tried and...... I can't even get the pouch loaded!!!! I'm not gonna give up on it, but holey boats, Darrell.. This could take me the better part of the rest of my life to decipher. I seriously am a fumblefuts when it comes to loading that pouch. My tubes are set up right, I get it drawn, but dang it that pouch load continues to evade me. You are Mantis fast, my friend.

Thanks for lookin' at Brandon's awesome pet!
When possible this week I will do a personal video so you can see how easily the pouch is loaded and released. Truly the slingshot or rather The OPFS can be used as a defensive weapon it is plenty fast to draw load and fire to the most vulnerable head shot.

· Premium Member
1,869 Posts
When possible this week I will do a personal video so you can see how easily the pouch is loaded and released. Truly the slingshot or rather The OPFS can be used as a defensive weapon it is plenty fast to draw load and fire to the most vulnerable head shot.
Just ask those rattlers!
[/quote]They ain't talkin', Jake!
Darrell, check your ewetube inbox, por favor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.