Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be nice to see some of your favourite slingshots, here is mine i use this one for game birds, i use a 1/4in steel ball with it, i got this one a few months back of ebay for only £7, i think it was a bargain, cheers jeff

·
Registered
56 Posts
i like your slingshot SITF its really unique.

here is my current favorite, but im sure that will change with the next one I build
my favorite is always the last one i built

·
Resigned
1,152 Posts
I've tried the leather tabs attachment and liked it. It allows one to convert from over-the-top flatbands to tubes/cubes without having to do serious permanent modifications to the catapult. Statik, I've seen that shot before and like it more every time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
thanks jmplsnt:) ...i really like this one too and its probably one of the most simple "ho-humm" slingshots I have ever made. and it's kinda become a good luck charm for me for hunting since the very first "test" shot I made out of it took the dove in the picture. I had literally just tied the bands on 2 seconds before that picture was taken. I walked out my back door and raised it for a shot just to make sure the bands were set tight. and out of the corner of my eye I saw that dove sitting in my tree at about 6 yards....thwap! dove for dinner.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
My favorite, so far, is my avatar!

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Here are my 2 favorites. They are as close to being the same as I could make them. Tex

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,610 Posts
Man,that is tough. I like so many. If I had to pick one right now it would be this Slingshot- a modified Crosman Vortex. My beloved Ergo gets a rest until my shoulder gets better. This Crosman shoots great though! Flatband

·
2,153 Posts
I thought I would post another favorite of mine. I am actually starting to use it more and more and find it very accurate and lots of easy fun tearing the crap out of tin cans.

What...!!!...you can have more than one favorite...?

Attachments

·
2,153 Posts
I have a Saunders hawk with Bills flat bands on it and his slip on grip and it is extremely accurate! It blows my cans up so fast that I just started shooting at a paint spot on hanging t-shirts! Honestly, it is so accurate that it is almost boring to shoot at 10 meters, because you find yourself counting misses instead of hits!

·
Premium Member
2,005 Posts
Jeff, It is a joy to shoot. My son called it eligant I never heared a slingshot called that.

·
Registered
230 Posts
all the slingshots here look great i wont be posting much now as i have a monthly usage limit and its very low so ill have to use internet when i really needed it plus wheater is very bad here cant get much shooting done

·
Resigned
946 Posts
This is the one I like, but I have three in the works. Smitty is making one of his Classic Hunters for me, can't wait to try it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts