Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a family member in the states staying for a couple weeks and sent these frames along because I no longer shoot them and am looking to save for a custom. US SHipping only, send me a PM if Interested. Thanks for looking.

1. Bigdh2000 Upscaled Axiom Champ made from 3/8 Phenolic 90mm outer fork was my brothers but he is no longer into the hobby and this frame just sits around its still brand new, As he used to shoot mine. 65$ Shipped CON. US

1.jpg

2. Chinese peg head shooter banded and shot a few times made from wood. No forkhits 14$ Shipped.

2.jpg

3.My brothers Red RIGHT hand hold Poly Scorpion, brand new only took the bands off 30$ Shipped.

3.jpg

4. Chinese Steel thumb brace shooter LEFT hand hold no fork hits 14$ Shipped.

4.jpg

5. Proshot cast Aluminum PPSG, has a small fork hit that was sanded sligthly has scuffs and scratches that can be buffed out and would look nice polished up. 45$ Shipped.

5.jpg

5a.jpg

6.LEFT hand hold Poly Od green Scorpion used to be shinny but I sanded it to take the glare off, Has 2 Fork Hits on one of the forks, I made the pinky Hole Slightly bigger. The inner cup has cracked a little. The frame can still be banded and shot. 20$ Shipped

6.jpg

6a.jpg

6c.jpg

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts