Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Years everyone!!
I've been wanting a portable catchbox for sometime now. So I made this one up yesterday from an oil jug, a quick and easy build, but works great and is a lot of fun.

Thank for looking guys. Kitchen appliance Home appliance Gas Audio equipment Machine
Product Kitchen appliance Gas Carton Machine
Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light White Grille Hood
Motor vehicle Gas Wood Fender Automotive exterior
Drinkware Fluid Drink Cylinder Gas

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nice! I've been thinking about doing something similar, but on a larger scale. I have a 55 gallon plastic drum coming and I love the use of ready rod and nuts to act both as a spreader and a way to suspend targets. Trust me, I still need a much larger target box!

Mark

·
Premium Member
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's a nice one. Good job buddy. I'm having trouble finding anything that will hold up to butterflied 7/16 steel, let us know how those hold up.
Thank you my friend. I'll let you know. As you know I shoot 7/16 and butterfly as well and so far after a few hundred shots the only thing I'm gonna change is the Paracord to leather lacing, one good hit on the cord and it cuts it clean

·
Premium Member
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice! I've been thinking about doing something similar, but on a larger scale. I have a 55 gallon plastic drum coming and I love the use of ready rod and nuts to act both as a spreader and a way to suspend targets. Trust me, I still need a much larger target box!

Mark
Thank you. Yes the threaded rod works well.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.