Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe this is the Sm Ranger, #1 From Pocket Predator aluminum cores. I was gifted this frame by a very positive and kind, member of this forum, thank you. I enjoyed rounding the edges and putting a brushed finish on it. I Just wanted to share it with everyone. I took a few photos as I went. Of course I missed the blank as it came. Thanks for having a look.

Wes

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
I wonder who this kind and generous SSFmember could've been? Really there is so many wonderful men and women here. No need to disclose the name...it may be that discretion is a kindness in its own right.

That is fine work, Wreck-it. I would love to have a few more Boyshots(ole No. 5). But I may have to try a few of these Small Rangers.

·
Master of Swine Fu
3,156 Posts
I believe this is the Sm Ranger, #1 From Pocket Predator aluminum cores. I was gifted this frame by a very positive and kind, member of this forum, thank you. I enjoyed rounding the edges and putting a brushed finish on it. I Just wanted to share it with everyone. I took a few photos as I went. Of course I missed the blank as it came. Thanks for having a look.

Wes
that is good work. i, with my novice self, need to try that on my recently acquired ole #1

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the nice comments, its always fun to share here. To answer your question Sticks and Stones, It shoots great, I have enjoyed shooting. It slips right into my pocket I do not even know its there. I have been shooting 5/16" ammo witch it sends downrange with almost no drop. I believe that is .65mm Precise with a 20mm to 14mm taper. about 6.5" active for a 33" draw. It is more than It needs Just what I had and looked good for the pic. I am also glad I only finished it to a brushed finish. So it wont take me near as long to clean up the fork hit I just made. OH BOY!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts