Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys! .. I was able to finish up a handcrafted g10 orange/black ttf Trueblood for a order I got ... this thing holds very nicely.. even at 3/8 inch thick ! ... I widened the gap just a little to create a quiet release due to bandslap .. hope you all like it.. thanks guys !
4790181a801fc52f70218c29a0808745.jpg
142e1249271476287d020806f4efdf87.jpg
53e593aab3f65efc41bff1c1cf93cca7.jpg
d3a59d2f4c0f3a1a90eaef73b5828188.jpg
8e13df4f0e262b87a50d15d7d6da0c40.jpg
fb6c6b9be9760df205944cd1e3eda6f2.jpg
2f0a15a63ca29388b34ac1aa86602e19.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Very pretty indeed.

You know, you might consider opening a vendor's account, seeing as how much you're promoting and selling on this site.... I mean, pretty much everyone else who sells on here, even a little, supports and gives back to the forum....

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
U know Bill .. I will give that some thought ... this and 80% of all my sales are done on instagram and Facebook.. I will look into opening a account .. I really dont promote here .. I share .. I have been a member for quite sometime .. i have had people ask me about purchasing frames .. and sold to them here .. yes ... I only use my phone for all I do .. I dont own a computer .. I was looking for the place to upgrade as someone said i should pay to get unlimited messages for like 12 bucks ... can you direct me where the options for me to pay to advertise on the forum ? Thanks !

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is shiny!

Here is the l9nk to sponsors. The no banner ads and the message space is worth it.

https://slingshotforum.com/store/

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much buddy ! ... are you familiar with what package will put me up to vendor status ? Sorry man .. I just suck at all things electronic .. and I dont use a computer .. just my dumb smart phone ha ha :)

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok so I went on my browser and logged in to the old profile I had I believe ? Says joeydude .. that's the one linked to my gmail address ... but I use the joey jfive lujan profile for the forum ... i am frustrated trying to figure this out .. so I guess what I'm asking is If it's possible for a moderator to look into it and find out my password for the joey jfive lujan profile .. sorry for any confusion and thanks in advance for the help

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
U know Bill .. I will give that some thought ... this and 80% of all my sales are done on instagram and Facebook.. I will look into opening a account .. I really dont promote here .. I share .. I have been a member for quite sometime .. i have had people ask me about purchasing frames .. and sold to them here .. yes ... I only use my phone for all I do .. I dont own a computer .. I was looking for the place to upgrade as someone said i should pay to get unlimited messages for like 12 bucks ... can you direct me where the options for me to pay to advertise on the forum ? Thanks !

Tell you what, you get your vendorship and I'll buy one of your LBS'.... I try to have an example of each vendor's work for my collection... So I'll need something extra nice, because it's going to be for posterity!

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Tell you what, you get your vendorship and I'll buy one of your LBS'.... I try to have an example of each vendor's work for my collection... So I'll need something extra nice, because it's going to be for posterity!
I'd be happy to do that buddy ! .. just can't figure this out! Lol .. I might need to start a new account ... if I cant get it figured out I will do just that .. thx !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts