·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's sweet man
Thanks bro

Sent from my LG-M470 using Tapatalk
You shoot that puppy yet
Nope not yet...will be testing it out tomorrow though ;)

Please just let me know. So you have photos of vids on making it?
Not with this one, but i am in the middle of making a TTF version for another customer and will be posting pics when its finished of the different stages throughout the build...
I need to get a camera that i can put on my tripod so i can make some build vids....right now all o have ismy cell phone...i suppose i could get a tripod for it...but id rather get a good dslr camera

·
Registered
468 Posts
That's sweet man
Thanks bro

You shoot that puppy yet

Not with this one, but i am in the middle of making a TTF version for another customer and will be posting pics when its finished of the different stages throughout the build...
I need to get a camera that i can put on my tripod so i can make some build vids....right now all o have ismy cell phone...i suppose i could get a tripod for it...but id rather get a good dslr camera

Ok. How much does one like that in a ttf run for? What if I supplied the materials?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's sweet man
Thanks bro

You shoot that puppy yet

Ok. How much does one like that in a ttf run for? What if I supplied the materials?
Inbox sent

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is a real beauty. Found your archers grip whilst I was there and got have to give it a try
I was kinda bummed out at the time and waited for my thumb to heal, but decided to try something different...glad i did because my thumb has never really healed properly...that happened a few years ago and it still flares up.
I was pleasantly surprised at how comfy and accurate it is...moreso than the regular thumb finger grip actually

MW

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good job my friend! Beautiful frame. Very nice finish
Thanks Joe...still using your finish as a set bar hieght....I'm almost there :)

Len

Reactions: Ibojoe

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
That is a real beauty. Found your archers grip whilst I was there and got have to give it a try
I was kinda bummed out at the time and waited for my thumb to heal, but decided to try something different...glad i did because my thumb has never really healed properly...that happened a few years ago and it still flares up.
I was pleasantly surprised at how comfy and accurate it is...moreso than the regular thumb finger grip actually

MW

Strange how old injuries send us reminders. I use a semi-pinch / semi-brace grip because of a boxers break in my left hand from dropping a motorcycle over 20 years ago. We change and adapt though fortunately.

Did give the archers grip a try earlier today and it's a definite possibility. Was more comfortable, but will have to experiment with anchor points as I was consistently high.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

MW

Strange how old injuries send us reminders. I use a semi-pinch / semi-brace grip because of a boxers break in my left hand from dropping a motorcycle over 20 years ago. We change and adapt though fortunately.

Did give the archers grip a try earlier today and it's a definite possibility. Was more comfortable, but will have to experiment with anchor points as I was consistently high.
I didnt experience that issue as i was already shooting 3/4 butterfly and ise my bands on my cheek as an anchor...

·
Super Moderator
6,543 Posts
Nice,smooth and clean-Me like!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts