Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finished the slingshot . did a photo build log of it on the gallery . http://slingshotforu...lingshot-build/
heres some finished photos , rest of the build pics are in the gallery build log .

Reactions: Danny0663

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Nice piece of work Imperial. Looking good and well done.

·
Super Moderator
6,671 Posts
Hey Bud, I'm liking that nifty little attachment up top with the section of tube. Very nice touch!!!! Flatband

·
8,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you all for the kind words.
Hey Bud, I'm liking that nifty little attachment up top with the section of tube. Very nice touch!!!! Flatband
yeah, its them suk arse daisy tubes . i was originally going to use some black tube, cause its thinner,
but i dont have any left over . its a setup i used to use a long time ago, it helps in keeping the thin
shoe string "tabs" from wearing them out quicker .

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
very nice imperial, and if i'm not mistaken you did all of the rough shaping with files/rasps...? very impressive my friend. just goes to show what a little elbow grease can yield! Excellent Work.

·
8,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imp, that is one super looking shooter you made.. Now put on that unicorn costume and make a video of you shooting it.
LGD
sorry i dont believe in unicorns and im not a freak like you .

thanks to all for the kind words ! its much appreciated .
i hope it has helped any one out there .

·
8,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.