Slingshots Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the interest. I have em air curing in a lil black charcoal grill with a few a good randoms. Haven't cured like this before so I'll need a refresher on that later

"When you have a fat friend there are no see saws, only catapults"- Demetri Martin (had to)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
Denver, Elizabeth and Fort Collins.......all we need is a couple more Colorado slingshot shooters and we can have a party. Nice natural forks....Once you get hooked on natural forks you will not be able to pass a tree without checking it out for "the perfect fork" Unfortunately, the ones I always find them in a park or on someone else's property.
GP

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Denver, Elizabeth and Fort Collins.......all we need is a couple more Colorado slingshot shooters and we can have a party. Nice natural forks....Once you get hooked on natural forks you will not be able to pass a tree without checking it out for "the perfect fork" Unfortunately, the ones I always find them in a park or on someone else's property.
GP
I prefer spruce for most wild-harvested things I make, which isn't a whole lot. I was surprised by how easily oak cuts..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.