Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This slingshot from China was gifted to me from my step dad. At first look, I thought it was going to be light and flimsy because it has a plastic look to it. Boy was I surprised! When I picked it up, it had a solid feel and some good weight to it.

This is my first slingshot with this type of clamp system to attach the bands. I found it really quick, easy, and convenient to use. It came with some fiber optic sights which I don't care too much about and will not be using. It came with unknown type yellow flatbands and a micro fiber pouch.

When I held the frame and drew it, I was surprised at how comfy it was in my hand!

This is a real cool shooter and I'm liking it a lot. I was able to cut a can and get a bottle shot with it on its first day.

It doesn't have any branding and no name. I'll call it "Blue Moon."

Thanks for checking this out! Sling-On!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey buddy, I found this video of Kalavela with that frame. "Heavenly Emperor" I think?
Thanks Ibojoe, but I've seen Kalavela's review of the heavenly emperor and I tell you mine is no where near as nice as his. I wish I had that frame! Mine is like a baby version of that and about $70 less. Lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts