Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
The shape of the overall slingshot is beautiful. How you cut the butt at an angle was either a happy accident or a very well planed design attribute. You say you have fun and it pokes good hoes in metal. Then you win. Your prize is the gratifying feeling of liking a well made slingshot. You should be proud.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The shape of the overall slingshot is beautiful. How you cut the butt at an angle was either a happy accident or a very well planed design attribute. You say you have fun and it pokes good hoes in metal. Then you win. Your prize is the gratifying feeling of liking a well made slingshot. You should be proud.
The cut on the handle was 50/50 happy accident and purposeful. There was a another branch that came off the side of the original piece and I didn't like the look.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Had a bit of trouble shooting this morning. But it was guaranteed the fact that I had 2 cups of coffee and hadn't eaten breakfast

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.