Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got me a rabbit tonight!

i was cruising around a bit with a friend when we saw some rabbits hopping around on the side of the road. earlier we had been plinking a bit on floating garbage in the river, n when we saw the rabbits my friend jokingly said one for the pot would be nice.
so i asked him to stop the car, rolled down my window n popped one in the brain with a marble. he went down like a ton of bricks, instant lights out.
we drove home, cleaned it, long story short he's now in the freezer n will become stew in a few days.

it was the first thing i shot for the pot n hopefully not the last

cheers, remco

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Good work!
I sent one between the ears of a rabbit a few days ago... It just sat there. I was thirty yards away, at least, talkin' with my pal "the Governor" when he spied it sittin' in the tall grass. Probably eating it's own poop.... He says, "betcha can't hit that rabbit..." He was right, but that shot was good enough for the both of us. 7:45pm is mosquito thirty around here. Neither of us wanted to invite my whole yard to a buffet, so I didn't send over another ball. It's amazing how fish slime and blood bring those buggers out. We'd a been carried off.

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
got me a rabbit tonight!

i was cruising around a bit with a friend when we saw some rabbits hopping around on the side of the road. earlier we had been plinking a bit on floating garbage in the river, n when we saw the rabbits my friend jokingly said one for the pot would be nice.
so i asked him to stop the car, rolled down my window n popped one in the brain with a marble. he went down like a ton of bricks, instant lights out.
we drove home, cleaned it, long story short he's now in the freezer n will become stew in a few days.

it was the first thing i shot for the pot n hopefully not the last

cheers, remco
i love a happy ending, good on you mate

1 - 10 of 10 Posts