Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive lurked for awhile, and just wanted to show you guys what im shooting and thank everybody for your knowledge! Also check out the vegetable peeler! 3/$4.99 at Walmart. ???? Im currently on a tubes/tabs/butterfly/NO KNOT kick. Its bitchin other than the handslap. Mostly marbles, some 1/4,3/8 steel, and 1/4 to 3/4 oz egg sinkers for dog walks. 1745 is my favorite, drawn 66" on a 10"-11" active. Flat trajectory with 5/8 marbles out to 50 yds.Here are some of my current shooters, including the veg peeler. My kids have the other 2, son with 1842 and daughter with 1632. A riot! The little guy with thumb rest is machined delrin, with a lot of hand work on the scotchbrite wheel. Im still getting my shape right, then can model and machine! The part in the vise was my first iteration, for ocularis plugs. A 3/4 oz egg sinker fork strike proved fatal. Always learning!Awesome hobby, and great forum!
Ryan

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Thanks guys. I think ill post a little write up on just the vegetable peelers...ive got more pics and info to share, perhaps deserving of its own thread?
Welcome! And please do a write up on the peelers. Looks very fun and pocketable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts