Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beginning of May a really nice guy I make band sets for brought me a rough cut he did in. Well I've been doing a bit here and the over the last few weeks and today I finally finished. Bit of an unusual look, but I wanted to go with the flow of the shape I got in in. Not perfect, but had a quick plink with Clay's and shoots straight. Hope you like it ????

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like yew . Love it
That's what i was thinking and I love it too!
Have to confess Yew makes me even happier with it. Yew has that wonderful history and mystique I love about trees. Happy you like it also. Can't wait to band it up properly for steels and take it for a spin, but after a couple of beers best not lol

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
I really like it! It looks similar to a promising fork I have drying in my attic, and gives me hope for my future efforts. If it turns out half that good I'll be happy.
I'm sure it will be worth the wait and you'll do a cracking job, thank you

Nice score on that wood. And its a great shape. Nice work!
He's really good at choosing from the woods and making catty's. Working on getting him to join here but he can be shy lol Thank you

Awesome Natty! extremely well done :)
Many thanks

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That looks amazing. Love to see that baby banded up.
Thank you, here you go lol What's becoming my favourite light band of Precise 0.5, fitted with my definitely favourite Warrior Knight Roo pouch

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts