Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,925 Posts
What are the hunters made of, if its thin layers of wood (plywood) the layers mite have had some movement, im no expert but i made one out of cheap plywood and it was okfor a month or so and it started to wonder, jeff

· Premium Member
1,925 Posts
It seems stable to the eye cant see any movment on forks its made of plywood yes .I'll try one more time with dif bandset and try the flip style method as I do hold the slingshot sideways like Chinese people but I never flipped it before and still never had any problem only now.After I 'll try to wax it.This catty Allready consumed many bandset Melchior and now it has a Tb gold 2cm/1.5 cm by 15 cm long useable surface.As said before I never had a problem like this and only got forkhits very few times in the firsts few months.I normaly use 3cm/2 cm and 15 long then at 9 meters I could not see where the ball flys so I reduced it now It can be seen it goes to the left allways or the bottom the others just fly around !!lol And I still get bandslap on my pointing finger its interesting cuz with stornger bandset (8mm steal)I did not get .hmmmm
Cheers
The hunter bands are very strong, try a single band on it for a while, jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.