Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
I dig flashlights, but I'm not really "into" them the way some guys are...

I almost had a heart attack today, though. While shopping at Sam's Club this afternoon -- I saw a display of two-pack Serengeti 3-AAA hi-intensity multi-function LED Flashlights with CREE led's and tactical heads/bases for under $29
How I managed to get outta there without caving I'll never know. (I'll prolly go back mañana and get 'em anyway...)
...I mean, I do need them. Right?

· Registered
265 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
...but the thing is -- after I clicked on those links from Aaron, for the same $ outlay, I can end up with one of those MAJOR lights (clones of those $500 Surefires)?! I'm really in a quandry now!

...And I actually need a Flatband Ergo "curley" or a BB Laminate S/S just as bad?!

My plan for today was to get in line at the $2 window at Santa Anita Race Track and double my money on a "sure thing"
in order to buy it ALL, but it's raining so bad that it's hard to pick a winner since horses don't run according to form on sloppy tracks...
So I'm staying at home just a-wishin' instead.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.