Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can find them where the exercise equipment is and I believe they are under 10 bucks. It come with 3 in a pack light, medium, and heavy. I have used all three and they hold up really well and are nice and snappy. I have used the good stuff and random stuff like this and I honestly cannot tell any difference in performance.
Light Table Wood Font Funeral

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i really like the TBG and the silver/grey wlmrt ones,the red not so much
I agree and the red gets real chalky after a couple of days of shooting as well. I had bought some workout bands a few years back from bodylastics and this rubber or w.e it was was the best. I would go weeks of daily shooting on one bandset. Unfortunately I only bought 1 set and they stopped producing them. I reached out and they would not disclose what kind of rubber it was so I could find something similar. Sadly I'm down to about a half roll of my least favorite resistance lol

·
Registered
850 Posts
WallyWorld is Slingshot Central

Daisy F-16’s for $4.97. Daisy 5/16 and 3/8 steel and 1/2 glass ammo - over-priced but convenient. Exercise resistance bands, a box of 3 (light medium, heavy) for $10.00. Paracord, duct tape, rotary cutters, rotary cutter blades, self-healing mats, #64 and #32 rubber bands.

The only thing that I have not been able to find is leather for pouches.

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WallyWorld is Slingshot Central

Daisy F-16’s for $4.97. Daisy 5/16 and 3/8 steel and 1/2 glass ammo - over-priced but convenient. Exercise resistance bands, a box of 3 (light medium, heavy) for $10.00. Paracord, duct tape, rotary cutters, rotary cutter blades, self-healing mats, #64 and #32 rubber bands.

The only thing that I have not been able to find is leather for pouches.
That's when you swing next door to hobby lobby or Joanne fabrics and get you a leather bracelet for leather crafting they even sell the hole punches for it too.

·
Registered
658 Posts
All these people during zombocalypse going for the canned goods and we’re all headed to the exercise department 😬.
LOL

I wouldn't be surprised if the latex that comes from China are made in factories that produces for both exercise band and for slingshotters. Dye it a different color and print your logo.
Yes, it's all marketing to make more money. As long as the exercise bands are latex, you're good to go, I don't care about their thickness, just double it up if you want heavier draw weight. I don't buy those marketing tricks, I'm still using an unknown brand exercise bands I bought 8 years ago, made in Taiwan. Still in mint condition until today, shoots great!

Dankung even advertised their bands as coming from my country Malaysia! I bought my local produce from China!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.