Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while ago it was suggested I make a slingshot to take flatband, as I have a little left I tried it on the ones I already have for taking the tubes I again have tested this and it holds very well the bands dont slip.Here are a couple of pictures of how it is done.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thats not coming off. Looks solid to me. Hows it shoot?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This slingshot is a nice design. Looks cool.
That was one of my first designs the one in this picture is my latest,made some adjustments you get a much stronger grip with this one and can pull the bands out much easier with the low wider forks it is also faster and is still pocket size.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
A while ago it was suggested I make a slingshot to take flatband, as I have a little left I tried it on the ones I already have for taking the tubes I again have tested this and it holds very well the bands dont slip.Here are a couple of pictures of how it is done.
Thats what i tried on mine what you kindley sent me, but i like the tubes better, jeff

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It works just fine Martin thanks,I promised one of the wifes freinds sons that he could have it and the remaining band as the rotary cutters I have are broken.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts