Slingshots Forum banner

FlatBand Slingshot Ring with RayShot Mag Pouch

985 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Dayhiker 
#1 ·
Slingshot Ring Shooter is powered by Tex FlatBands the RayShot Magnetic Pouch makes it easy to load and centers automatically. Using 5/16 steel ball for ammo.

#2 ·
Very Cool Darrell and some nifty shooting too Bud! Flatband

#3 ·
Hello FlatBand ,Gary, FlatBand, whateva,

I just saw you shooting Gangstahhh tonight, Great Form, don't know if you were hitting anything but I think you got it down. Just one question, do you only have one pair of shorts? I think I keep seeing those same shorts every where you pop up in a photog, HA!

#4 ·
I thought I had other shorts
Guess not!!!!!!
Flatband
Hey Dgui, the form with the Butterfly may be good but **** it is hard to hit anything regularly!

#5 ·
Yea Flaty Me Boy, I just dont see how you and your Krew dont break your thumbs doing that sidewinding Gangstahhh stuff. I have tried and after 3 hits I gave it up. Ok maby with a 2 foot wide fork I could do it and a pair of those shorts and that would set me up because now I know one pair of those are apparently good for life.YEA!!!!!

#7 ·
I think that ring fork is cool. I'm gonna make one up and yes you could use it at a shoot-why not? Flatband

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.