Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Tex-shooter
4,275 Posts
But were do you get them for 22 cents a set with the shipping? Tex-Shooter

· Tex-shooter
4,275 Posts
The point that I was going to make was a sheet of my .030 latex will make 57 single express bands. At $12 shipped any where in the USA that comes to that comes to about 21 cents per band if you want to cut your own. -- Tex Shooter

· Tex-shooter
4,275 Posts
I looked through my archives to find this picture that I had. This photo was made in about 2008 even through the properties say 2010 (it was moved). Wow what kind of bands are on that thing, could they be 107’s? Gnaw, Tex would never use 107’s would he? They are!!!! The matter of fact, I kind of like them for wing shooting with 5/8 marbles. Because they don’t shoot as far as my field bands and are easier to see trace misses. Nope, there is nothing wrong with 107’s if you understand there limits – Tex-Shooter

Attachments

Reactions: Larry Bass

· Tex-shooter
4,275 Posts
Niagara, even without a Chrony you can get an idea of performance. On a windless morning, go to a large body of water and shoot steel shot over it with the different set-ups. You can see the shot hit the water at long distances when it is smooth. You may be surprised at what shoots further; it is not always what you think. The set-up that shoots further has the most power. Remember you might need up to 400 yards (365 meters) of range. Shooting over water at targets 50 to 100 yards (45 to 91 meters) will also improve your release. -- Tex-shooter

Reactions: Larry Bass
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.