Slingshots Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,679 Posts
I get mail now and then asking me if I have any of my Universal Ergo slingshots available or any Flatband slingshots. I no longer do much carving or shooting because of painful arthritis in my elbows.

Recently when cleaning my slingshots up,I found a cache of 18 different styles( nice surprise ). These were all carved up years ago and designed for light -thin gauge bands.

The first picture is for smaller hands. The little ones on the bottom are my "Wine Goblet" frames. They are small and an awesome Butterfly frame. Any frames on this page will go for $17 free shipping in the U.S. ( no bands -just the frame ). The one in the middle top with the hole is carved from "Trex" deck material. Most of these frames are carved from old cabinets, shelfs-one even from an old table center leaf!

The second picture is for medium sized hands. They will go for $20 free shipping ( no bands ).The top middle frame is an Ergo with a full grip carved from Maple.

The third picture is for a large hand no bands-frames only (that black set is torn and will be removed before shipping. They will also go for $20-except for #18 which would be $22 because it is carved from a rare boardcut Dogwood. As you can see there are single slot, double slot, over the top-anyway, here's a chance to own a Flatband slingshot for a pretty reasonable price. All the Ergo's are for a left hand frame hold except for #8-#11-#15-#17-and #18 which are Universal hold.

Paypal is good, some people send cash ( not recommended by me ).

My Paypal account [email protected]

Any questions,fire away!

Thanks for looking and I hope you find something that you like!

Robe hook Musical instrument Wood Cookie cutter Font
Wood Red Artifact Material property Pattern
Musical instrument String instrument String instrument Wood Art

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Sling, I belive that one is carved from Poplar-comfortable frame. I forgot to mention of anyone doesn't have paypal, You can always send a check or money order. Just PM me and I'll send you my address.

·
Amateur
2,576 Posts
Hey Sling, I belive that one is carved from Poplar-comfortable frame. I forgot to mention of anyone doesn't have paypal, You can always send a check or money order. Just PM me and I'll send you my address.
Thanks! I was going to ask if you remembered what wood it was made from. It does indeed look comfortable! I sent you a PM with my address.

·
Super Moderator
6,679 Posts
Numbers 1,2,3,5,6,8,9,13,15,18 are gone already-whew youse guys are fast!

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Numbers 1,5,6,8,9,18 are gone already-whew youse guys are fast!
Who can resist a a frame made by Flatbandy himself? ????
If I had cash to spare, I would even buy the ugliest and least comfortable frame from you, if such a thing even exists ????

Reactions: hoggy

·
Super Moderator
6,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the kind words and the purchases!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Thank you for the opportunity Gary! PM sent. You wont believe but, last evening I was listening to Nathan's interview and he mention your design to Chief AJ. I'm so happy to catch this thread! What a coincidence :)

·
Super Moderator
6,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry Guys i have to close this thread. I listed too much at one time. The rules say only 3 at a time. ( I didn't know-sorry )So next month I'll list a few more of the ones that are left. Thanks, Bad Moderator Gary :stupidcomp:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.