Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all my Carolina slingers and East Coasties,

Please be safe. We are here if you needs us. Cookeville, TN is very nice right now. And I can lead a camping trip into a pleasant woods with loads of firewood near a river that has plenty of fish.

Prayers.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I heard Tennessee hotels (excluding Nashville which has some massive housing issues duebto growth and silliness) are encouraged to lower hotel prices & loosen pet policies for the duration.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Not to make light of this at all because it COULD be a terrible historic storm. BUT there is still time for it to blow it self down to a cat. one or a tropical storm. Those would be bad enough but not devastating. I am still, hopeful this is what will occur. Remember the media always dramatizes these things and milks every bit of money out of them they can. And the government wants people to get out of the path so they are the last say it might not be so bad. Only time will tell but I remain hopeful.

Reactions: MakoPat

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope it does blowout... but apparently it has been pushing a lot of salt water toward land that is barely above sea level... and that is where the danger is. Slow moving or stalled storms are major flood hazards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts