Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know which commercial company makes the longest fork extensions and how long is it. Are they adjustable?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,631 Posts
HI Brooklyn,
the longest right now I believe would be the P-51 made by Daisy.Saunders and he Marksman 3061. Wrist Rocket Pro is up there too but the extension is not adjustable. The Daisy will extend your draw about 5 inches. By lowering the prongs(bending them forward) you can squeeze another 3/4"-1" out of her and get around 6 inches. I did this with 3 Crosman Vortex Slingshots, which I don't think are made anymore. Flatband

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI Brooklyn,
the longest right now I believe would be the P-51 made by Daisy.Saunders and he Marksman 3061. Wrist Rocket Pro is up there too but the extension is not adjustable. The Daisy will extend your draw about 5 inches. By lowering the prongs(bending them forward) you can squeeze another 3/4"-1" out of her and get around 6 inches. I did this with 3 Crosman Vortex Slingshots, which I don't think are made anymore. Flatband
Thanks for the info Flatband.I am thinking about getting one .Its not like I need it , but I am starting to get realy fanatic about slingshots and its cool to have extra draw lengt(power)
Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Accuracy trumps velocity. Jörg kindly pointed out in my blog, forks really mess with accuracy unless braced. This of course is the pen*ultimate fork extension:

*The ultimate fork extension is tying a long band to your target.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts