Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, was just wondering if you shoot ttf what is your fork width, from end to end, not fork gap, but still happy to know
Thanks seb

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks for sharing, I shoot a homemade slingshot, made out if plywood, kinda resembling a ppmg. End to end is 113 mm, which I thought was a bit wide.
I'm only new to the forum so I don't know how to post pictures sorry. But if u do know, I would love to find out.
Thanks, Seb

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry not trying to drag on, but how to u change your profile picture because whenever I try it says that the maximum size is 500 kb, which no picture is that small. Again, any advice is appreciated. Thanks

·
aka CYBORG
1,996 Posts
Thanks for sharing, I shoot a homemade slingshot, made out if plywood, kinda resembling a ppmg. End to end is 113 mm, which I thought was a bit wide.
I'm only new to the forum so I don't know how to post pictures sorry. But if u do know, I would love to find out.
Thanks, Seb
To include pics in a post, click 'More Reply Options' in the lower right corner - that provides an option to attach files and even preview a post with pics.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys for the tips, I'm using my phone right now but I will get on my computer tomorrow cause, its getting late down under

1 - 11 of 11 Posts