Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Here to help and learn
781 Posts
They look good from here!

I especially like the one 2nd from the right, seems the most well done and cosmetically appealing, along with being effective.

It certainly shows that you have been bitten by the bug, keep it up and strive to keep improving with each and every one, if I have any say in this....you are off to a good start!

Cheers - John

·
Registered
606 Posts
Looks like your having plenty of fun making slingshots. Keep up the good work and keep posting the photos

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The black one actually shot the best today. It was the most accurate and most powerful.
Thanks John.

They look good from here!

I especially like the one 2nd from the right, seems the most well done and cosmetically appealing, along with being effective.

It certainly shows that you have been bitten by the bug, keep it up and strive to keep improving with each and every one, if I have any say in this....you are off to a good start!

Cheers - John

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The orange bands are from an exercise kit I found, and work well. I fixed that fork for butterfly style and cracked the left arm today. It was -10c and I now know why Milbro casts that style.

Butterfly will take some practice I think.

Thanks Huey
they all look good to me, but what are the orange bands on the last one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.