Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,013 Posts
Oh yeah maan that would be great, except I was also thinking of some options of different makers to pick one or all! Some wood, some metal?, some acrylic, some free "W" slingshots!ha.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i did have a mess about with it and got rid of the old one, looks slightly better now, but would look better if it was bigger, what size would you recomend? i have troble getting the size right on adobe!
cheers
awesome! hows it coming along?
i was thinking a near clone of the old milbro but w/o the center thumbrest and the forum logo vertically on the handle with a 1/8" etch or so (to not be annoying to the fingers)
keep us posted and i hope they come out affordable!

·
Banned
9 Posts
will be 3/4 weeks mate, will be same shape as the milbro but obviously cant do the thumb rest, going to have milbro on the handle not sure of the style font yet tho,
will be different, ill do you one at a cheaper price as was your idea, but will be selling them on my site for around £15 need to make profit,
cheers

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.