·
Premium Member
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is my though also, but also in line with the better vendors. On checking again it is not Mooresville so it ia about 2 hours away.

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Looks like somewhat of a copt of Jack Koehler's Flat Cat. -- Tex

·
Premium Member
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it has a feature from his King Cat with the connection style. I think it has more in common with Dankung styles for the frame.

·
Premium Member
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are right on the price, but after buying a SPS and a real nice on from flippinout it does not seem too bad. I sent a question to the vendor about it. No answer yet. He said it had A+ band set so thing is pretty good.

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,516 Posts
They do look sweet. I would want to know where they were made.

·
Premium Member
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I first saw it I thought it was Mooresville also known as race city. A few of the NASCAR support shops may be able to do it. Since it is near the center of the state I don't know. A customer of mine in WV has the equipment and it is fun to watch. Feed in the design and stand back. Dang I have talked myself into getting one.

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
It does look like a heck of a shooter and a lifetime tool.

·
Registered
345 Posts
it does look pretty good, and the price certainly is very high. looks good for sideshooting but still think you would be better off buying a g10 from bill hayes. they are around about the same price anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You are right Daniel after much thought and seeing the high price of shipping I will not be buying it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It sounds like you've made your decision, but here's a YouTube review of that slingshot anyways:

You're right about the shipping though, that does seem a little high. You might be able to get a better shipping rate by ordering it directly from the Montie Gear site instead.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts