Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice!
I don't suppose you were worried about bending your banding jig with those.
That looks like it came from an anvil factory!
🤭I don’t mess around my man I build everything military 🤷‍♂️I work in a concrete manufacturing and the lads could bust a cannon ball in a sand box total animals. So we don’t stock hobby metal haha . Do it right once Ray never look back 😎 thanks bud

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
View attachment 352393 View attachment 352394 I've been using this type of band sets for a couple of years on my ringshooters. I really like them. It's a great way to make use of broken tubes and bands too.
Nice 👍
View attachment 352393 View attachment 352394 I've been using this type of band sets for a couple of years on my ringshooters. I really like them. It's a great way to make use of broken tubes and bands too.
nice 👍 that’s a awesome idea I got a whole bag busted bands

·
Registered
55 Posts
When I ordered the 3 Taurus slingshots from Pocket Predator the tube version came with a set of these I liked them quite a bit I haven't yet tried to make some myself but in time I know I will. Thanks for sharing..

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When I ordered the 3 Taurus slingshots from Pocket Predator the tube version came with a set of these I liked them quite a bit I haven't yet tried to make some myself but in time I know I will. Thanks for sharing..
Cool 😎 I want try one more set but just a lite one maybe some .5 flats with 1632 tubes

1 - 20 of 20 Posts