Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
You can beat this Whytey. Don't give up buddy!
First, you must shoot nothing but hammer grip for nine days, on a big rig too- shooting half-inch ball with .75 or better. I can send you the ritual instructions after that. You'll need turpentine, four cocktail onions and the tails of three rats...
Ahh,thats what happened,3 rat tails not 2,,,,,,,,,too late now tho :)

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You can beat this Whytey. Don't give up buddy!
First, you must shoot nothing but hammer grip for nine days, on a big rig too- shooting half-inch ball with .75 or better. I can send you the ritual instructions after that. You'll need turpentine, four cocktail onions and the tails of three rats...
Dang my recipe has 4 lizard 🦎 tongues haha

·
Registered
824 Posts
You do well mate!👍🏼👍🏼 I will try to emulate the position of your fingers.

Some time ago I shot frameless for a couple of days but I shot myself in a finger and I left it lol.

But I think it's something fun and very easy to wear wrapped around the wrist or neck, I think I'll go back to it!

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
You do well mate!👍🏼👍🏼 I will try to emulate the position of your fingers.

Some time ago I shot frameless for a couple of days but I shot myself in a finger and I left it lol.

But I think it's something fun and very easy to wear wrapped around the wrist or neck, I think I'll go back to it!
Dude I was long time and finger hits to get the fingers rolled ahead. Just take it slow bro . If you need help pm me I help you as much as I can

21 - 31 of 31 Posts