Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello, slingshot fans!

MoreFarther are a professional hunting slingshot seller on Amazon and we provide excellent products and service to our customers.

It's a best chance to get the hunting slingshot for free, just need to share your story about the slingshot.

Promotion Deadline:2018-09-30

Participants limit: 10

1, Make sure you like the hunting slingshot and are willing to share your experiences about the products.

2, Reply this topic and Send us an email ([email protected]) to be eligible to participate the promotion.

3, We promise that the promotion is real and valid for the agreed time, because we want to make our products widely known.

We would be very grateful if you are interested in the slingshot and contact us. [email protected]

71%2BVhUVIEzL._SL1200_.jpg

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I just want to be clear, in order to get a slingshot to review, the recipient must "make sure they like" it? I would hope any honest review would list the pros as well as the cons of the item they are testing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just want to be clear, in order to get a slingshot to review, the recipient must "make sure they like" it? I would hope any honest review would list the pros as well as the cons of the item they are testing.
Thank you for your question, Any honest review is acceptable to us. We believe that any problem can be solved by good service.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
contact me by PM. I'm trustworthy. :drinkup: I Really am! :imslow:

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
The slingshots look good, but this dog don't hunt no more. I will keep this in mind when I am talking to hunters and send them your way.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The slingshots look good, but this dog don't hunt no more. I will keep this in mind when I am talking to hunters and send them your way.

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for your kindness!

·
Registered
745 Posts
And the metal frame is made from what metal?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts