Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Neophyte
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last month I ordered a Boyshot blank from Pocket Predator Slingshots. Got it quickly and everything went smoothly. Except they have up dated the design. It is nice enough and all but not what I was looking for. Bill was nice enough to issue a refund and said to keep the blank.

So now I am giving away the blank. I started on the blank a few things but my heart ain't in it. I'm hoping to find it a good home where it will be appreciated and cherished. Pm me if you would like the blank. I did not really do much to it as the pictures show. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Last month I ordered a Boyshot blank from Pocket Predator Slingshots. Got it quickly and everything went smoothly. Except they have up dated the design. It is nice enough and all but not what I was looking for. Bill was nice enough to issue a refund and said to keep the blank.

So now I am giving away the blank. I started on the blank a few things but my heart ain't in it. I'm hoping to find it a good home where it will be appreciated and cherished. Pm me if you would like the blank. I did not really do much to it as the pictures show. :)
Pm sent! :)

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hoggy
1 - 6 of 6 Posts