Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

after a long time now a short vid from me again.
Had a bit of time today, the weather was great, the bands where fast

Around 420 fps on a 130 ft range; targets are bottle caps and some cans...

Enjoy!

Regards
Torsten

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Used to play paintball. The sound of the ball whizzing by brings back memories, but we never got 400+ fps out of our markers. Truly amazing accuracy and speed. I admire your skill. Is that theraband black via butterfly? Just amazing.

·
Super Moderator
6,537 Posts
Torsten!!!!!! Great as usual! I need to see you at the one of the Tournaments over here Bud!!! Save your money for next year!!!!!!! If I hit the lottery,I'll bring everyone in!!!! Flatband

·
Super Moderator
10,990 Posts
Fantastic shooting!!!! I could not even see a target that small that far away.

Cheers ..... Charles

·
See The Target
21,430 Posts
Wow! The velocity is apparent the way it passed through the cans at that distance. Entertaining indeed.

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
aint heard zip like that since my baseball days, fastball high and tight about 1/8 inch from my nose .

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
That was a really cool video! Love the sound it made. One of these days in the future maybe someone will come up with an indestructible
mini cam that could be glued onto some .44 cal balls or something, wouldn't that be neat to see some slingshot ammo whizzing down range?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like the sound too!!!
I need to see you at the one of the Tournaments over here Bud!!! Save your money for next year!
Gary, that would be REALLY great for me too - to shoot with all you guys from the forum and to have some great days together! Maybe we will meet us in the future.

Best regards
Torsten

·
Philly
2,595 Posts
Great shooting Torsten, you are amazing at long distance
Philly

1 - 20 of 25 Posts