Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
We are in France and because I love slingshot we have developped since several years different tools to launch balls arrows and darts.

Our site will updated in few time, all our products are not visible, but you can have a look :
Www.yshoot.com

Hope you will appreciate,

Regards,
Hugues

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Decent looking stuff. The bow in the walking stick caught my eye. A bit pricey though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys ! All these products are designed from zero, we imagine without copy of the existing standard, and that creates strange but efficient products.

We just need to improve...our english...

With the new website, the prices will be optimized : what's your target flipgun for the pygmy bow ?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Great stuff! I have thought about buying some of your gear. Unfortunately, the only US vendor I can find is KnifeCenter.com and it wants $200 US plus shipping for the Pygmy bow. I cannot find a US vendor for your walking stick crossbow, your darts, or your slingshots. Is it possible to buy direct from you?

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Thanks guys ! All these products are designed from zero, we imagine without copy of the existing standard, and that creates strange but efficient products.

We just need to improve...our english...

With the new website, the prices will be optimized : what's your target flipgun for the pygmy bow ?
I can't really say. But with Blue Raja's input I guess it is a fair market value. I guess I'm just cheap. But it is really cool.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your comments are really interesting! We need to find a intelligent and fair solution to reduce our prices in US. In theory you can buy directly by our website but Knife center is a good partner, logistic costs and taxes exists ... for sure, I will find adapted proposal, give me time.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Interesting ideas and products, but a little expensive when compared to the competition, whether US, UK, or China.

You should add contact details on your website for any potential interested sales partners around the world.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts