Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well karma got me a big wind came along and blow the wife’s clothes line over and I laughed. So I bin learning frameless full butterfly and things were going good so figured I try a vid bad idea right there . I had the phone in wrong spot I am thinking I dropped a low shoot and killed the phone ! Man hope the premium protection plan covers low frameless shots . This dumb idea is going to nip the wallet I am sure . On a funny note wife thinks it’s hilarious keeps calling me and laughs me not so much . So the morale of this story is engage brain before firing . The otter box defender was no match for 23 inches of 2040 and a 1/4 ball

Attachments

·
Registered
672 Posts
Say you picking up something under your car. And must have laid on a small rock.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I thinking that's my story let u know if they buy it
Look forward to hear back on that. Add a "you was changing the tire" and "Stranded" they got no complaints.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Well u know the rig is lethal!! Lol .. That sucks man .. Hope they cover it! .. Id tell them i dropped it in a 6mm steel ball lol
Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk
man it's a perfect dimple to could tell the rowdy town kids shot at me good job the phone saved my leg
Haha .. Dang .. I like your story better than mine ! That might actually work ! Lol

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.