Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, before I got word that I had to drop out of the Slingshot-In-A-Hat project, Henry In Panama had already sent me this slingshot. I couldn't make one for Smitty like I was supposed to, but since I was out of the program, I felt that I should at least make it a trade with Henry. Smitty will get one from someone else, I'm sure.

This is a bent rod job that Henry made really unique with some Fimo clay in camouflage colors. I really like this catty. I have some Fimo and 1/4-inch ally rod standing by to make something with in the near future, so I was good to get this example in my hands.

I call this "Froggy" for obvious reasons.

I like the green thera tube too. Never tried it before.

It's molded to fit nicely in either a finger-supported grip or a hammer grip. And it is a very solid launching platform -- the weight surprised me.

Hope I don't lose my pet frog because of the camouflage?

Thanks Henry -- nice slingshot!

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Very cool DH...

·
Super Moderator
5,189 Posts
Well, I'm blushing. I'm happy you like it. I was a bit apprehensive that the unusual design might be a turn-off. I plan to make some more of these but with skinnier handles. Thanks for the kind words.

Fimo is also available from Amazon if you don't have a Michael's nearby.

·
Resigned
729 Posts
Well, I'm blushing. I'm happy you like it. I was a bit apprehensive that the unusual design might be a turn-off. I plan to make some more of these but with skinnier handles. Thanks for the kind words.

Fimo is also available from Amazon if you don't have a Michael's nearby.
You should be proud.. It really is a beauty of a slingshot which is intended for hunting as those green tubes love heavy ammo.

I certainly would hunt with a slingshot like that one..

·
Registered
609 Posts
i love this one Henry and Fimo makes a great slingshot covered over a bent rod

1 - 11 of 11 Posts