Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm happy to report that the birthday party went very well. We had three boys over, between 8-9, stay the night - they're sleeping now. Probably.

We had two ~40 minute sets knocking down blocks and plastic bottles, and hitting the gong. No significant injuries!
As of yesterday I'd finished my first three handmades, I had two handmades from Bill Hayes - both shoot great - and the original truemark FS-1 that I bought for his birthday.
Good times - I'll post pics soon.
So - I've had a couple of questions about aiming: First: I feel that I'd like to use some visual que on the front of the slingshot (top of latex perhaps) as a point of aim at say 10 or 20 yards. To do this, should I aim at the bullseye then bring my pattern to it? Or do I just note where my shots go and learn that point of reference. I realize this may be opinion but I'm interested to hear different ones.
Next (not really am aiming question) I prefer to shoot my first handmade natural (my avatar) and I shoot best with that. Is it better to stick to one slingshot while learning or is it ok to shoot many? I'd like to learn to shoot as accurately as possible. Have to say I like being able to shoot different slingshots...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just noticed I posted this in the customs forum. Not sure if it should be moved but you guys in computer land feel free to do what you gotta do.
Sorry,
Thanks,
Shawn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts