Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me half hour to hang the red bull can on the tree in my yard,then I shot it in a distance about 30m.It's intersting to hear the loud crash.Unfortunately, there are no further trees nearby,lol.

[sharedmedia=videos:videos:790]

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Very nice shooting! I adore your language too, I started to learn by myself but learning those characters proved too much without a tutor ???? so I gave an end.
I like the frame too, too wide for me, but it's a nice combo between ott and ttf!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow...great shooting sir !!
Been looking at the chinese style of holding the sling. My hand that holds the sling is a bit messed up from an old injury. My little finger and ring finger are curled in...I do have great strength in my thumb & other two fingers. When i use a hammer grip either a brace or lanyard is required or the sling wants to slip from my grip @ the bottom.
Thanks for the great video...man you can shoot !!

·
Banned
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow...great shooting sir !!
Been looking at the chinese style of holding the sling. My hand that holds the sling is a bit messed up from an old injury. My little finger and ring finger are curled in...I do have great strength in my thumb & other two fingers. When i use a hammer grip either a brace or lanyard is required or the sling wants to slip from my grip @ the bottom.
Thanks for the great video...man you can shoot !!
You can keep shooting, it's really not easy.So great of u. Maybe u can try slingshot model like mine, it's easy to hold it well with your hand.

·
Banned
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice shooting! I adore your language too, I started to learn by myself but learning those characters proved too much without a tutor so I gave an end.
I like the frame too, too wide for me, but it's a nice combo between ott and ttf!
Hahaha, Chinese is known as one of the most difficult languages in the worldI think the Google translation is very useful.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just ordered a sling similiar to yours. My traditional archery skills are pretty good. I find slingshots to be much more challenging. Like archery it is all about the release.
Ordered alot more ammo...got to practice practice practice. Again...great shooting !!

·
Banned
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just ordered a sling similiar to yours. My traditional archery skills are pretty good. I find slingshots to be much more challenging. Like archery it is all about the release.
Ordered alot more ammo...got to practice practice practice. Again...great shooting !!
I had played archery before over 3 years,but when I turned to slingshot,I found it is more interesting,cos the slingshot is relatively light, the site is not demanding, can play at any time. And the most important is CHEAP COST, lol.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Very nice shooting: you make it look so easy....I also did archery many years ago with a recurve bow and sights, and took part at indoor competitions (18 meters).

Archery and slingshot shooting do have much in common, but a slingshot can indeed be used almost anywhere, which is great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts