Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Forum consists of multi talented, extremely smart and my favorite part Quick Witted????. I was going to PM Devils Son In Law, but I would rather he tell it???????? if my memory serves me correct, I believe the conversation was about coffee. Anyway DSI missed his calling, he should at least wrote comedy. I believe it was about drinking regular coffee opposed to decaf. I will try to tell it if he doesn’t respond

·
Premium Member
11,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never believed in being a bully, quite the opposite, I despised bullies and still do to this day. If I would get a black eye, the most asked question was, "what did the other guy look like I often responded, " IT WAS A GIRL %$&%$#*"
Or " They got a meal, but at least I got a sandwich" I actually hated fighting, " hard on the skin and clothing"

·
Neophyte
2,138 Posts
"they had an alligator mouth and a tadpole a$$" "next time you come, come for more than far (fire)" "well poop far (fire) and save matches" The last one I told to a buddy from another state and he said "how does the distance that you poop affect whether or not you will need a match? I said you ain't from around here and explained it to him, twice and then he laughed :)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
A short video of some of things said in Wisconsin:

Some scenery photos from my area:

Water Plant Water resources Plant community Natural landscape

Cloud Sky Plant Window Building

Plant Tree Terrestrial plant Wood Natural landscape

Water Bird Plant Water resources Window
Water Plant Lake Natural landscape Body of water

These last two are at each end of our daily walk.

Water Sky Water resources Plant Natural landscape
Water Sky Water resources Natural landscape Lake

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I post off the wall subjects, because in my mind if we were at a slingshot event, hopefully we would have fun conversations along with talking slingshots. I also post similar subjects at different times so that maybe someone would happen to run across the newer version.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.