Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well had Jon make this for me in september, but he was outa the pepper badge/logo, so sent it back for logo, and tune up, he did great job, logo some polish work, i had wore out 2 sets precise .7’s so I was shooting quite a bit. Only G10 I got, Really like the weight and feel, Fits the pockets very well, and falls to my hand just perfect, When I am shooting it feels as tho everything is as perfect as could ever be, so I believe this shape, size , weight just is perfect for my hand.
Also got some of the real cool transparent blue banding, and cool wasp pouch from him, Shooting at 210 fps 5/16 steel, the bands will probably go a good 250 if I want, but like the feel right now, I got plenty other shooters, but am really pleased with this shooter and it looks and feels so cool.
Big thanks to Jon for his fine skills and artistry.
Tool Knife Font Metal Fashion accessory

· Registered
The Slingin’ Cock 🐔
467 Posts
Well had Jon make this for me in september, but he was outa the pepper badge/logo, so sent it back for logo, and tune up, he did great job, logo some polish work, i had wore out 2 sets precise .7’s so I was shooting quite a bit. Only G10 I got, Really like the weight and feel, Fits the pockets very well, and falls to my hand just perfect, When I am shooting it feels as tho everything is as perfect as could ever be, so I believe this shape, size , weight just is perfect for my hand.
Also got some of the real cool transparent blue banding, and cool wasp pouch from him, Shooting at 210 fps 5/16 steel, the bands will probably go a good 250 if I want, but like the feel right now, I got plenty other shooters, but am really pleased with this shooter and it looks and feels so cool.
Big thanks to Jon for his fine skills and artistry. View attachment 380273
That’s a very nice frame!

· Registered
93 Posts
Big thanks to Jon for his fine skills and artistry. View attachment 380273
That's a classy looking frame

1 - 9 of 9 Posts